- It is possible to control by outputting the amount of change in more than 8 steps by precisely controlling the amount of change in illuminance.
- Use leased line to supervisory remote monitoring and control of light status and field information from each local controller at a certain place.
- In order to prevent the tunnel lights turning off due to system failure, the system automatically switches to A system and B system and operates normally. It is sends alarm signal to the outside for detect the failure condition early.
- In order to prevent shortening of the life by turns on/off in a short time according to the rapid change of outdoor illumination in the tunnel, an internal delay circuit must be constructed to secure the lighting on/off time. The user can set the delay time from the Control Panel directly.
- It is possible to traffic-actuated control of the internal lighting and adaptational lighting in tunnel entrance according to the outdoor illumination(daylight illumination) of entrance,
- Using LED or liquid crystal, it is easy to display and read various data and all functions can be set and modified by the user in the main control section.
- All functions of the main control unit must be displayed by LED and divided into A System and B System for LED monitoring. The manual button must use push button lamp switch.
- In the master control unit, a function to accumulate the lighting time of each output stage by month must be built-in.
- The master control unit must be built-in function for detecting memory abnormalities, CPU abnormality detection, low battery status and self-diagnosis.
- All operations of the master control unit must be indicated by LED.
|P.L||Power indication lamp of A system and B system|
|FUSE||Power Fuse of A system and B system|
|POWER||ON-OFF of A System and B System|
|Power connector||Connector of A System and B System|
|Alarm output connector||It must be a function to turn on the alarm signal output at the same time as it is converted to A system and B system.|
|Reset||When A System is broken, B System is ON. When B System is broken, A System is switched to ON. If Reset is operated, it must be a function to switch to A System.|
|AUTO/MAN function||It should have a function to set automatic setting and manual setting.|
|Sensor||The illuminance sensor of A system and B system are separated and must be a connector that is detected and input from the outside.|
|COMM.||It must be a communication connector that able to communicating with the central computer.|
|OUT PUT||It should be an AC 220V that emits the output of each tunnel automatic flasher circuit.|
|Monitor||It must be indicator lamp that indicating the status of turning on/off of the tunnel automatic flasher by separating the A system and B system.|
|Manual||It must be a button switch that tests the ON, OFF status and operation of each channel in working condition(tunnel automatic flasher).|
|Control method||Synchronous Scan method|
|Memory capacity||8K Word|
|Interface method||RS - 232C|
|Operation indication||LED light indication|
|Self-check intelligence||Must have a detection function of abnormal memory, little battery abnormal(Yes/No)|
|Power supply voltage||AC l15V/230V, 47 - 63㎐|
|Power voltage fluctuation range||AC 85 - 125V/170V - 264V|
|Ambient temperature||-34℃ ~74℃|
|Ambient humidity||10-90% dew-free|
|Noise resistance||Noise voltage 1500Vp-p, noise width 1 us (by Noise Simulator)|
|Withstand voltage||1500Vp-p AC between external terminal and case for 1 minute|
|Insulation Resistance||Above DC 500 Megger 10㏁ between external terminal and case|
|Grounding||Power and enclosure ground|
|Fuse rating||125V 1A|
|Input voltage||AC 85V - 130V, AC 170 - 260V||Input current||Below 0.65A (110V) below 0.35A (220V)|
|Frequency||47 - 63Hz||Output current capacity||5V 2.5A 12V 2.5A|
|Insulation method||OPTO Coupler insulation||OPTO Coupler insulation||DC 12V - 24V|
|Rated input current||5mA - 13mA||Response time||Below OFF-ON 1mS|
|Internal current||DC 5V, 140mA||Insulation voltage||2500V rms|